Level Three Customer Service Specialist Apprenticeship
Retail and Commercial Enterprise
What will you be working towards?
||Customer Service Specialist Apprenticeship
This apprenticeship aims to develop the skills and knowledge of people working in customer service roles such as administrative assistant, bank or building society customer adviser, bar staff or manager, business adviser, conference and banqueting assistant or manager, and contact centre operator.
- Developing self
- Customer service legislation, regulation, policies and procedures
- Effective team working
- Brand, image and reputation
- Business knowledge and understanding in a customer service environment
- Specialist customer service knowledge and skills
- Handling and resolving complex customer service issues
- Improvement to customer service delivery
- Team leading
- Retail operations
- Planning and implementation of a sales campaign (s)
- Marketing management
- Use of social media in own organisation
- Project management
- Coaching and mentoring
How will it be delivered?
End Point Assessment is made up of three components:
- Work based project supported by an interview
- Practical observation with Q&A
- Professional discussion supported by a portfolio of evidence
Organisations will set their own entry criteria and are more likely to select individuals with more advanced inter- personal skills, experience of working with customers in some capacity. You must achieve level 2 English and maths prior to taking the end point assessment.
Your next steps...
You could progress into higher education, an NVQ level four or a foundation degree. You could also progress to the Level Four NVQ in Customer Service or the Level Three NVQ in Management.