Business and Administration
Business And Administration Level 3
Airco Centre of Excellence
Airco House, Goulton Street, Hull, HU3 4DL
Telephone: 01482 426920
Please note that Apprenticeships can only be achieved with the support of an employer. Applying to this provision is subject to an appropriate employer vacancies being available, and you are responsible for finding your own vacancy and securing employment. You can check out the current vacancies for this Apprenticeship by visiting the National Apprenticeship Service web site at www.apprenticeships.org.uk.
This qualification is designed for those who are already working in a business administration or business support role. The qualification accredits your existing skills and knowledge while providing opportunities to develop these further. The qualification allows employers to see that you are capable of working to a recognised level and may help you to progress within your industry.
This qualification aims to:
- provide learners with the knowledge and skills they need to operate as a successful business administrator
- confirm competence of those already fulfilling a business administration role
- allow learners to develop skills in a range of areas relevant to business administration roles, such as communication, presentation skills and providing administrative support.
The objectives of this qualification are to help learners to:
- develop the skills and qualities valued in employees by employers
- understand and work on their strengths and weaknesses as a business administrator.
What will you be learning?
This QCF qualification develops and accredits a wide range of knowledge and skills needed to work in a business administration role. It covers a range of business and administrative skills such as negotiating in a business environment, managing an office facility and monitoring information systems.
- Principles of business
- Principles of business communication and information
- Communicate in a business environment
- Principles of administration
- Manage personal and professional development
Start Date: Ongoing
Duration: 1 year (Full Time)
How is it delivered?
Work based with on the job training and classroom based knowledge lessons.
Who can do it?
Age Range: 16-19, 19+
What will you be working towards?
Skills Sector: Business, Administration and Law
Awarding Body: CFA
Level: Level 3
This qualification is designed for learners who are working, or would like to work, in a business administration role within any sector or industry.
It’s ideal for those who are new to the role or who’ve been working at that level for a short period of time.
There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for this qualification/these qualifications. However, learners may find it helpful if they’ve already achieved a Level 2 qualification.
Entry is at the discretion of the centre. However, learners should be aged 16 or above to undertake this qualification.
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress to:
- Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Business Administration
- Level 3 Diploma in Customer Service
- Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Customer Service
Level 4 Diploma in Management